LCI French training is certified both FLE (French as a Foreign Language) and FOS (French on Specific Objectives)
You need to learn French ? At LCI, we provide various offers adapted to your needs, your objectives and your availabilities.
Contact us to book your training.
60 hours training in a group for beginners A0
Starts in November 2019
Objectives: Learn French for a better social integration, understand and use everyday life written and oral documents and communicate in daily life situations.
Description: This training helps you understand written and spoken French in the frequent daily life social situations.
- Learning of simple French tenses such as the present tense, the past tense and the future tense
- Vocabulary development according to the situation and the pronunciation.
5 hours in group + 5h online per week
4 to 10 students
Students or individuals : 600 € (10/h)
Companies/CPF : 900 € (15€/h)
250 hours training in a group for level A2
Objectives: Improve your speaking and your oral comprehension in daily life situations.
Description: This training helps you develop your skills and vocabulary in French in order to allow you to communicate efficiently in a face to face situation or if you are talking with numerous persons.
6 hours in group and 4 hours online per week
starting from 4 participants
Price for individuals : 250h = 1950 € (7,5€/hour)
payment in several installments
Face to face course
Programmes and objectives are adapted to each person’s professional or personal needs. These are made-to-measure lessons.
Lessons’ content, date and duration are established with you according to your level, needs and objectives.
TCF/ DELF/ DALF examinations
- Training for the TCF, DELF and DALF examinations.
- The DELF (Certificate of studies in French language) and the DALF (Certificate of extensive French language) are both certifications. Candidates who have succeeded it receive a diploma. Current DALF and DELF correspond to the 6 levels (A1 to C2) defined by the CECRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- The TCF (French Knowledge Test) is a test which determines the level reached by each candidate compared to the 6 levels of the CECRL. Every candidate get a certification which gives him his level (from A1 to C2).
Days, hours are determined with your trainer
French as a Foreign Language BULATS test
Training for the BULATS: 20 hours, 40 hours or 60 hours.
The BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) is an evaluation test of foreign language in a professional context. It allows companies and organizations to know, in a reliable way, the linguistic skills of their (future) staff in their professional background.
The BULATS allows to assess candidates on practical topics linked to the business world.
THE BULATS FLE (French as a Foreign Language) allows to evaluate your written and oral understanding in French.
The BULATS allows to finance your training course in accordance with your Personal Training Account, which can be used by every employee in order to receive a qualifying training.